UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA, TBILISI
The University of Georgia is located in the center of the capital city of Georgia – Tbilisi, the city that lies in the Eastern part of the country, and is home to people of diverse cultural, ethnic and religious background. Studying at the University of Georgia opens doors to quality education and memorable student life.
Georgia itself is a country of ancient cultural heritage that offers Caucasus mountain range, Black Sea coastline, curative climate, national parks and UNESCO heritage Sites.
University of Georgia is distinguished by its disciplined educational process and modern infrastructure, enabling its students to acquire quality education and practical skills. For this reason the University is in the leading ranks of regional educational institutions and is well-known to be dedicated to professional and personal growth of every student. Thus the graduates of the University of Georgia always benefit from superior employment prospects.
Offering thought provoking and diverse set of disciplines, UOG is the place where knowledge is created and acquired. The academic personnel of the University is staffed with highly qualified, well-experienced and creative professionals dedicated to teaching creatively and with enthusiasm, helping raise young professionals with demonstrated commitment to the public.
The objective of the University of Georgia, being one of the leading universities, is to encourage the personal development of each student and mold him/her as a highly qualified professional. UOG is always the right choice for those that seek to achieve great success in life, and their graduates are usually in high demand on the labor market.
COURSES/ PROGRAMS OFFERED TO INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
**UNDERGRADUATE COURSES: 4 YEARS PROGRAM
* Business Administration
* International Relations
* English Philology (NEW)
* Computer Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Information Technology
6 YEARS PROGRAM
**POST GRADUATE: (2 YEARS PROGRAM)
* Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
* Masters in Information Technology (NEW)
* Masters in International Business Law
BENEFITS OF STUDYING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA
* No TOEFL required
* No prior first degree needed to study any science related courses.
* Affordable Tuition fee ( University of Georgia offers affordable tuition ranging from$3000 -$5500 per year. while offering the same quality of education one would receive in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom).
* Tuition fees denominated against the United States Dollar.
* Quality Education Comparable to USA. UK, Canada & the rest of Europe.
* Cost of living lower than other parts of Europe as low as $300 monthly – covering rent, utility & Feeding
* Residence Permit- with opportunity to work in Georgia.
* Exchange programs in other European cities, USA or Canada
* Georgia is one of the 5 safest countries in Europe.
Why study in TBILISI GEORGIA?
* LOW COST OF LIVING
* NICE WEATHER
* AFFORDABLE SHOPPING
* AFFORDABLE LOCAL TRANSPORTATION
* AFFORDABLE EATERIES/RESTAURANTS
* EFFECTIVE POLICING & SECURITY
* GOOD HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
* MANY TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
* PUBLIC SPORT FACILITIES
* FREE STREET WIFI