SELECTED AIRPORTS FOR REOPENING OF DOMESTIC AIR TRAVEL
Following the announcement by The Presidential Task Force on Covid-19 on the easing of and the start of the second phase of the Covid-19 lock down, the NIGERIAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY (NCAA) in compliance, have announced that, the gradual start of Domestic Flight Operations will commence on the 21st of June 2020.
The flights will be operational from the following Airports:
* NNAMDI AZIKIWE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, ABUJA
* MURTALA MOHAMMED INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, LAGOS
* OMAGWA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, PORT HARCOURT
* MALLAM AMINU KANO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KANO
* SAM MBAKWE AIRPORT OWERRI
OTHER TRAVEL RELATED NEWS
* INDIAN nationals who wish to be evacuated back to India are required to notify the necessary authorities in order to for them to make up the required number needed to charter a flight to India,
* Tanzania open to Tourist. No mandatory quarantine for tourist upon arrival into the country.
Can all those not already on our whats app list and receiving whats up updates from us, kindly contact us via whats app, so that you can receive more update news
DAYS: MONDAY.. WEDNESDAY..FRIDAY
TIME: 8.00am – 3pm
CONTACT US VIA WHATS APP NOW!! 08126307474/ 08090808442!!!